About

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

12s XPro Chrome with Black and White Chemistry

Grade 12s,

Here are some examples of xpro chrome in black and white chemistry. My friend Jen did all this using a Kodak developer HC-110, working solution B, but you can also use our TMax developer. Don't forget to overdevelop your film. However, since I have not done any tests using this particular process, I cannot advise you on development times. I would suggest 2-4 minutes extra though. You will need to experiment to see.

You can also tone your film afterwards using the Berg film and paper toner. There are several colours to choose from: blue, yellow, brown, sepia, etc. This will basically make your prints into a monochromatic print in the colour that you have toned to. Another thing to think about when you are 'wrecking' your film.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing all your results!

Tempus fugit.
























No comments:

Post a Comment