About

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Surveillance Images

Dear Class,

I wanted to share some of my own images as a part of the surveillance project. Below this post are photos that I have reposted from my Flickr account that I have taken during the past year with my Holga camera during my travels. I hope it will give you some inspiration when you are out spying on the world around you.

Think outside of the box when you are doing this project. Surveillance usually implies that you are watching someone or something, but does that all it mean? Perhaps the area that you are surveying does not have any human movement and is deserted? Does that not make for an interesting image? For example, office buildings will have surveillance around the clock, but who (or what) are they watching out for in an empty building?

Tempus fugit.

No comments:

Post a Comment